05 February 2008

I'm so crafty!

Saturday I was on my way to my class. But first I had to drop the kids off at my friend Sivje's house. Well, a few minutes before we left it started to snow, no big deal, right? WRONG!!! As soon as I SLID into Sivje's driveway I knew I was stuck. Rick was out of town on a youth event, my parents were out of town too. I had to seek refuge at her house until Rick got back to town. WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!! Sivje, who is very crafty, showed me how to make this cute little dress for Caroline! AAAAANNNNNND, it's reversable!!

TADA!

3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'm impressed! Nice!! Sometimes it's fun to be stranded :) Fun memories :)

The Whipple Family: said...

Woohoo! You are crafty! Great job!

The Agarwals said...

That's so cute! She can embroider names too? Amazing!
p.s. How's the class going? I just got a new camera today and I'm kinda wishing someone was here to teach me all the ropes!