19 August 2007

Beauty Queen

Daily I am amazed by how beautiful my Caroline is becoming. She is losing that adorable "toddler" look and turning into a girl. Last night we were getting ready to have dinner with some friends and as usual Caroline was with me in the bathroom while I was applying my make up. She looked up at me as asked sweetly, "Mommy, will you put some make up on me?" HA! Of course I will! I can't do this too often because it makes her look waaaaaaaay too old. Here is the finished product.

Stunning



This is my girl with her usual attitude. This is how I found her in my bedroom the other day! In her Daddy's shoes!

Just like Daddy!

Just thought I would share some of my latest favorite pictures of my "Sweetie P". Can you believe how much she is growing?

7 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Tell her to stop growing!!! I can't believe how big she is. I love this girl.

The Moffitt Family said...

She is a beauty queen. What a sweetie. She is so big!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is beautiful...and fun! We had a good time at the picnic today and, of course, she was her usual social butterfly.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

She's definitely a beauty queen! How cute!

The Agarwals said...

She is gorgeous!! I can still remember the day she was born, all cuddly in that hospital bed- now look at her- Time flies! She is going to be such a knock out when she's older- and that last pic- I know Rick must love it! It is dripping with personality!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Can't believe she is going to be four! How did that happen?????

Happy Birthday beauty queen!

The Whipple Family: said...

You have been tagged!! Read my blog and you will get it!