16 June 2008

Sonshine Preschool Circus

On Caroline's last day at preschool (ever!) they had a circus! They dressed all the kids up and they performed "circus acts". I was unable to attend to Rick went in my place and took 122 pictures!!! Caroline the balancing princess is about to walk across the very dangerous balance beam.
I think she might do it!
Then they dressed as "circus dogs" and did tricks.
Their really cool trick was rolling!
I can't believe my little girl is done with preschool. In the fall she will be going to Gold Run Elementary school.

3 comments from cool people:

The Agarwals said...

Wow! The big kindergartner! I can't believe she's already on her way to "big girl school!" And... I really, REALLY can't believe Rick took that many pictures! How awesome! I bet you felt like you didn't even miss a beat!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Kindergarten??? Seriously??? wow!

Great pics! I love the pic of her before she goes on the balance beam! Too cute! (and quite spunky) :)

That dog part was so cool!

How fun! Go Rick!

The Whipple Family: said...

Such a big girl. I can't believe its already time to send her to Kindergarten! I'm having a really hard time with this! She's not allowed to grow anymore!